The term Objectivism/Objectivist can refer to:
- Moral objectivism, an ethical position that certain acts are objectively right or wrong
(Ayn Rand), the philosophy of Ayn Rand
- The Objectivist movement, a movement which supports and develops the philosophy.
- Neo-Objectivism, a large family of ideological viewpoints and cultural values descended from Ayn Rand's Objectivism
- The Objectivist, an Objectivism periodical.
- The Objectivist poets, a group of writers
substantialism in Spanish: Objetivismo
substantialism in Persian: عینیگرایی
substantialism in Hebrew: אובייקטיביזם
substantialism in Georgian: ობიექტივიზმი
substantialism in Dutch: Objectivisme
substantialism in Russian: Объективизм
substantialism in Slovak: Objektivizmus
substantialism in Finnish: Objektivismi
substantialism in Swedish: Objektivism